Assa Camélia lace triangle bra
Dentelle Frenchy – New – Second skin
One of the new arrivals of the season: the lace triangle “Assa”. Here in a camellia red version, adorned with a band under the breast, printed with our “Canopée Rose” pattern. Lace knitted in France. Made in Portugal. Both comfy and sexy 🙂
Free delivery all over the world over 200€ purchase.
You may also like…
Ethical lace triangle Assa Camellia
We love this pretty and soft lace in the color “camellia”, highlighted by the pattern of the band under breast “Canopée Rose”.
In addition to being fresh and sexy, this wrap bra offers optimal comfort.
– No underwire or padding: no more constraint in your lingerie!
– Elastic underbust for optimal support and a soft lace mesh
– Lightweight feel
– Deep V-neckline with wrap-around effect
-Mesh lining at the cups
– 3-level back stapling, it adapts perfectly to your morphology!
– Our size guide: S = 85B, 90A / M = 90B, 95A, 85C / M+ = 90D, 85E, 100B / L = 90C, 95B, 85D / L+ = 95D, 90E, 100C
– Composition: 78% polyamide / 22% elastane
– Certified lace without chemicals harmful to health
Towards a more sustainable lingerie with a production in Southern Europe (France and Portugal).
Beyond high quality lingerie, our lingerie is respectful of your body, the environment and the people who work for us.
In order to limit our carbon footprint, all our goods are transported by truck.
– Materials: 100% French know-how
We have thought our lingerie to last and this from the selection of fabrics. Our lace is knitted in Rhône-Alpes by a French lace designer and manufacturer established since 1936.
All our fabrics have a certification that guarantees the absence of harmful substances for health and the environment.
– Final assembly in Portugal
The garments are made in a workshop specialized in lingerie located in Portugal, between Porto and Lisbon.
Hand wash or machine wash up to 30°.
Remember to protect your lingerie. For this, use a washing bag.
Do not dry clean, tumble dry or iron.