CANOPEE NOIR PRINTED BODYSUIT
Last chance – What's the flower?
High quality printed body, ultra comfortable and wireless. Laser cut to the waist and legs for maximum comfort. Fabric certified OEKO -TEX® Standard 100 (zero health risk). Exclusive design of canopee that means the highest level of branches and foliage in a forest, formed by the crowns of the trees, with a black background . Created and manufactured in France.
You may also like…
An exceptional fabric
- Woven in Ardèche by the European specialist of elastic fabric
- Second skin and be-stretch fabric providing support, softness and freedom of movement
- Lightweight and fast drying
- High strength and longevity
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified no health risk
- “Free cut” technology : laser cut for minimum seams and optimum comfort
- Composition : 78% polyamide, 22% elastane
- Hand or machine wash up to 30° recommended in a lingerie bag. Do not iron, dry clean or tumble dry
100% French manufacturing
- Factories and workshops of excellence
- A high reactivity
- A responsible manufacturing
- The know-how France tour
Each piece of Esquisse is printed with an exclusive and unique pattern, created by graphic designers and photographers, specifically for the brand. Printing is performed digitally in a factory belonging to the largest group of French luxury. Digital printing allows very fine drawings, and a multitude of colors. If you look closely you will find that each pattern is discreetly signed “Esquisse “.