Lagon lace swimsuit
Be careful, limited edition! Big love for this print that makes you want to go on a heavenly beach! Thanks to its shape and its attachment in the back, it adapts to your morphology and can easily be hijacked with denim shorts to accompany you all summer long. Its soft and comfortable material dries quickly and resists UV. French material, European manufacture.
Free delivery all over the world over 200€ purchase.
You may also like…
One-piece lace swimsuit, Lagon pattern
You will love its pretty Lagon print both feminine, fresh and elegant.
– Sleek shape in a luxurious microfiber material
– Soft and technical material
– Discreet cleavage that will beautify your chest
– Forget unsightly bulges with sharp edge cuts to thighs and buttocks
– We love the back-to-back detail that makes all the difference
1- Our pattern Lagon
This exclusive print is available in very few copies: an ultra-limited edition!
2- Absolute comfort with this 1 piece swimsuit
The knit used to make this swimsuit is knitted in France, on the finest circular gauge in the world, enough to make it exceptional. Ultra-matte, luxurious and extremely soft, it provides both excellent support and great comfort. It also allows shaping the silhouette smoothly.
The mesh is certified without harmful substances for health and the environment. It avoids the risk of allergies and irritations. It is also REACH certified (an EU regulation that aims to protect human health and the environment from the risks associated with chemical substances).
3- Ethical swimwear, European manufacture (France & Portugal)
Our swimsuit line is designed and manufactured in France and Portugal with great care, in carefully selected factories and workshops.
– Knitted material in Isère
– Printed digitally in Isère: beautiful colours and a great printing finesse
– This one-piece jersey was cut and assembled in Portugal, between Porto and Lisbon, in a workshop specialized in lingerie and bathing
Composition: 70% polyamide/ 30% elastane
Rince with cold water after use.
Hand wash is preferable.
Lay flat in shade to dry